To complete your seamless gutter system you should consider adding Leaf Off gutter covers. Leaf Off offers you thebest solution to preventing debris from clogging your gutters. When gutters become clogged by leaves, twigs, birds nest, weeds and other materials, your gutter will overflow. This will cause damage to your homes exterior, foundation, basement and landscaping.
Once you install the Leaf Off gutter covers, you can forget about climbing that ladder to clean your gutters and risking serious injury. Leaf Off's patented design keeps all the debris out. Rain water flows down around the nose of the gutter and freely through your gutters and into the downspouts.
Overflowing water due to clogged gutters will leak down the side of your home causing damage to your siding, paint, foundation, basement and landscaping. Our Leaf Off gutter covers will keep the debris out of your gutters eliminating the clogs and eliminating the water damage associated with overflowing gutters.
Our materials are made to handle the elements of Minnesota weather. Tough and sturdy materials will protect your gutters from the build-up of snow and ice.
We have a large selection of colors to match any style roof.
Leaf Off has been tested and can handle up to 22 inches of rain per hour! Your roof pitch and length of gutter run does not impact how much water they can handle.
The weight of snow and ice is the number one cause of damage to your gutters. Leaf Off will support the heaviest loads of snow and ice, keeping it out of your gutters, preventing damage.
1. The multi rib panel slows and disperses the water as it nears the gutter.
2. Like water running down the side of a glass, rainwater bonds to the surface of the panel, flowing down and around the curved nose into the gutter.
3. Leaf Off's curved nose forward design, with no vertical openings, allows water to enter the gutter. Leaves, pine needles, seeds and other debris is directed to the ground.
4. The patented sturdy-clip securely locks Leaf Off to the top of the gutter. It's secure enough to withstand winds up to 90 MPH.
5. A continuous 3/8" open water channel will handle the heaviest downpours while keeping out debris.
6. The Dura-Life paint finish will not blister or peel.